Friday, June 18, 2010

First Blog!

Okay so I finally got the time to start this blog!!! YAY. Now we'll see how this works and cant wait to customize this. Any advice welcome!

I created this to share some of the great recipes I have found and tried out. I am hoping this will also help me to keep track of them. I rarely cook the same thing twice. I am always searching for new, fun and flavorful recipes. Usually those with alot of spice. I find adding jalapenos to everything is GREAT! I also prefer the healther versions and am a fan of fresh ginger, evoo and curry powder/paste.......everything with tons of flavor! I hope all who read and use enjoy!

Please excuse the generic background of the blog! I hope to familarize myself with it over the next few days and will post some recipes tonight!

HAPPY NATIONAL FLIP FLOP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment